ToHeader Joomla plugin - Question
Friday, 08 August 2008 11:48
Page 4 of 6
I have tried to use the plugin in my joomla. However, its not working.
"It's not working" does not tell me very much. What are you exactly trying to do, and can you describe the problem in more detail ?
Things to check, see the previous page:
- Have you enabled the ToHeader plugin ?
- Is your website using php 5 and joomla 1.5 native ?
- Did you disable the WYSIWYG HTML editor in joomla ?
- Does your joomla template contain the following: <jdoc:include type="head" />
- Does the toheader tag contain valid XML ? See below.
- Are you using php code in your template in order to disable loading mootools.js in the frontend ? See below